2.09.2014

Amelia Gets Married!

It happened!  My little sister got married!  One of the main reasons we ventured back to the States during the summer was to be there for the wedding.  The ceremony was officiated by my dad, who also officiated my wedding, which was very special.  Amelia had a vision for the reception, and even when there were doubts about how it was all going to work, the end result was beautiful!  Spending the special day with her was an honor and I'm so proud of the woman she has become! 

My parent's neighbor brought over a wonderful breakfast the morning of the wedding!

 Our Uncle Lanny and Aunt Janice came up from Alabama to celebrate with us!

 


Dad, Mom, Amelia, Patrick, Me, and Greg
Welcome to the family Patrick!

 The whole gang! 
 
 


Marriage and the addition of new family members is such a blessing!  It has made me a better person and I pray that Amelia finds the same to be true!  I'm so happy to have been able to share this day with Amelia and Patrick and know they will have so many happy years and memories together!

No comments:

Post a Comment